top of page
ETLS postponed.jpg

Techlatino Emerging Tech Leadership Summit Officially Postponed Until Further Notice Due To COVID-19

Atlanta will be honored when we return.
Atlanta Ga. April 20, 2020 – Due to Covid-19 Shelter in Place Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms asked that no large events take place in Atlanta Ga. until further notice, and TechLatino fully supports her decision.

After continuing to monitor the COVID-19 global pandemic and remaining in close contact and collaboration with our partners we are confirming today that we will no longer move forward with the Emerging Tech Leaders’ Summit on May 7th 2020 at Ventanas—and look forward to hosting the ETL Summit ATL 2020 if Shelter at place is lifted and we get the all clear from CDC, Doctors and the mayor.
Please visit for new dates and speaker updates.
In the meantime, we are excited to announce that our TechLatino live experience will host starting May 15th a multi week experience and benefit conversations with the best of the best in technology sponsored by Univision, MPAA, Charter and Comcast. This experience will be extended to all communities around the world like never before, with unfettered access to the power, purpose and entertainment that has made the Emerging Tech leadership Summit tech empowerment experience in the country. This experience will showcase CIO Roundtable, Women in Technology, the Hispanic Vote, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, hosted by industry leaders from across the country and our member will be able to interact live and be inspired, empowered, entertained and transformed as they enter a new transformation  journey ahead.
In addition, the virtual experience will be a way for us to honor and support of the City of  Atlanta’s tech Community, which has been an incredible partner over the years and continues to be especially hard hit during this crisis.

From the beginning, we have shared that the health, safety and well-being of our Summit-goers, speakers, sponsors local citizens and others who contribute to making the summit such a unique experience were our top concerns and would be the foremost considerations in our decision-making. While we initially hoped that a reschedule from our May 7th date to later in the summer would be feasible, current information and projections by public health officials and agencies have make it increasingly clear that any large-scale events this year could potentially and unnecessarily put attendees and surrounding communities at risk. So, what would have typically been a very difficult decision for us was not because people come first. We will continue to do everything that we can to serve our community during this time.
bottom of page